The Sophisticated Entertainer Bundle (45 Pieces)
Free ground shipping when you spend $100 or more! Details
Spend $100 or more on Nambé products and receive free ground shipping on your entire order, a $10 value!
The Skye Dinnerware Collection takes inspiration from the rolling hills and serene landscape of the Isle of Skye. Crafted of beautiful white bone china, the warm tone is given a fresh perspective through the subtle ridge detail seen in the dinner plate and the dramatic elegance of the mug’s oversized handle design. Casual enough for everyday dining, the Skye Dinnerware Collection doubles as a formal, sophisticated table setting.
- This set includes: 8 Skye 4-Piece Place Settings, 8 Skye Coupe Soup/Pasta Bowls, 2 Skye Presentation Bowls, 1 Skye Serving Bowl, 1 Skye Oval Platter, 1 Skye Medium Pitcher
- Made of Bone China
- Dinner Plate: 11” D x 1” H
- Coupe Salad Plate: 9” D x 0.75” H
- Soup/Cereal Bowl: 7.5” D x 2” H
- Mug: 5.5” L x 4” W x 4” H
- Soup/Pasta Bowl: 9” D x 2” H
- Presentation Bowl: 11.5” D x 2.25” H
- Serving Bowl: 12” L x 7.5” W x 3” H
- Oval Platter: 17.25” L x 8.5” W x 1” H
- Medium Pitcher: 32 oz.; 6.5” L x 5” W x 9.5” H
- Dishwasher safe; Microwave safe
- Designed by Robin Levien
- Designer: Robin Levien
- Year Designed: 2015
- Collections: Skye
- Oven Safe: no
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Material Type: Bone China
About The Designer
Robin Levien is one of Europe's most consistently successful and innovative product designers. Over the past 30 years he has designed many best-selling ranges for the home in particular for the bathroom and tabletop industries. His Studio range for Ideal Standard revolutionised the UK bathroom market and the Trend porcelain has been Europe's most successful contemporary tableware of the past quarter century.
In recognition of his sustained excellence as a designer, he received the distinction of Royal Designer for Industry (RDI) from the Royal Society of Arts in 1995.