Nambe.com respects your concerns about privacy and has instituted procedures intended to protect and treat personal information in a safe and reliable manner. Please refer to this page for updates in our procedures.
Customer information is used to improve our website content, to enhance the online shopping experience, and to communicate with you about our products, services, and special offers. Any private information entered on the website is confidential and will not be sold or rented to third parties. As described below, we may share your information with third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What kind of information does Nambé collect?
The personal information we collect about you when you make a purchase, create an online account, sign up for the Nambé Elist, respond to a survey, or otherwise provide may include the following:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Credit card information
- Personal interests or preferences
- Records of your purchases and/or product interests
We may combine all of this information with information about you from third parties.
How does Nambé use my information?
We may use the personal information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order; this includes e-mails we may send to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and special offers, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill applicable promotions
- To learn more about your shopping preferences
- To improve our website, stores, products, and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To understand trends and statistics
- To protect our security
- To otherwise contact you as necessary
If you currently receive marketing e-mails from us and would like to unsubscribe, click here. You will be asked to submit the e-mail address to which the marketing e-mails are being sent.
Does Nambé share my information?
Nambé will not sell or rent information you provide to us to a third party. We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with third parties who perform services or otherwise manage customer information on our behalf
- We may share your information with companies we partner with to offer products, services, or special offers to our customers
In either event, we do not authorize any third-party service providers or partners to make any other use or disclosure of your information. In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Nambé, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
How do I access or change my information?
You can change the personal information associated with your nambe.com account at any time. Simply visit the Update Your Information page and sign in to edit your name, contact information, payment information, and address book. Changes are accepted immediately, but updates do not affect orders already in the process of being shipped.
You can also change certain personal information on record with us by contacting Customer Service. Changes will be processed within 10 days from the time they are received.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
At nambe.com, we utilize the industry's highest standard of data encryption and positive identification technology to ensure that your on-line shopping experience is safe and secure. For more information, read our Security Policy.
Our website uses small data files commonly referred to as "cookies" that are stored on your computer when you visit nambe.com. Cookies are used to:
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Remember the items in your Shopping Bag
- Track your orders
- Store your preferences
- Allow you to use certain website features
- Monitor and maintain information about your use of our website
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. If you do not accept cookies from nambe.com, you will not be able to make purchases on our website or access your account information.
How do I subscribe to or unsubscribe from marketing e-mails?
We love sharing information about our new products, special offers, and events, but only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer to not receive marketing e-mails from Nambé, click here. You will be asked to submit the e-mail address to which the marketing e-mails are being sent.
If at a later date you change your mind and want to receive these e-mails, simply enter your e-mail address and Zip code in the fields at the bottom of any page on nambe.com, including this page, and click "Join."
Opting out of marketing e-mails will not affect communications regarding purchases. We will continue to send order and shipping confirmations, and may otherwise contact you as necessary regarding specific purchases.
How do I contact Nambé?
Contact information can be found on our Customer Service home page.