Reindeer Collection with Santa
- Made of Nambé Alloy, Acacia Wood
- Santa: 8.6" H x 4.3" W x 4.6" D
- Gift Bag: 4" D x 3.5" H
- Sleigh: 11.5" L x 3.25" H
- Red-Nosed Reindeer: 9.5" H x 5.25" L
- Reindeer: longest is 7" L, tallest is 10" H
- Wipe clean with dry cloth
- Designed by Todd Myers and Alvaro Uribe
- This comprehensive set contains items MT0593, MT0133, MT0384, MT0385, MT0605
- This item cannot be gift wrapped due to size
- Materials: Nambé Alloy
- Oven Safe: N/A
- Designer: Alvaro Uribe
Alvaro Uribe is an award winning Industrial designer, founder of Alvaro Uribe Design a New York based design studio dedicated to discovering new forms, functions, materials and values for products.
Originally from Colombia, Uribe moved to New York where he earned his Bachelor Degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute. In 2012 he founded Alvaro Uribe Design, with Nambé as one if his first clients. His work has been exhibited in the Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco,and his Ridge Coffee Pod Carousel for Nambé received both a Red Dot Award and a Good Design Award.
Uribe lives and works in Brooklyn, New York and serves as an Adjunct Professor at Pratt Institute.