Quatro Salad Bowl w/ Servers
- Made of Bone China and Acacia Wood
- Bowl: 11” D x 5.5” H; Servers: 11” L
- Bowl: Dishwasher safe; Servers: Hand wash, dry immediately
- Designed by Scott Henderson
- Materials: Bone China
- Oven Safe: N/A
- Designer: Scott Henderson
Scott Henderson is an American designer who runs the New York City-based design studio Scott Henderson Inc., with projects focusing on industrial design, branding and engineering for a global client base.
Scott's point of view is that design should achieve “clever-freshness”. "Clever" is ingenuity combined with a sense of wit. "Freshness", in turn, evokes feelings of health and happiness – lightness as opposed to burden – a feeling of rebirth and an inspiration to move forward.
Aside from his award-winning work in industrial design, Scott is a consistent generator of unique intellectual property, with over 50 patents in the U.S. and Europe for innovative housewares and home accessories, consumer medical products, wearables and electronics.
Scott’s work is included in the permanent collection of the Brooklyn Museum, the Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian National Design Museum and the Alessi Museum..
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';