Duets Bento Box
An oversized and sophisticated take on a classic Japanese lunchtime favorite. The Duets Bento Box offers a mixed material style, marrying warm Acacia wood and cool, white porcelain. The box features three compartments, keeping food organized and separate, each made of porcelain.
- Materials: Acacia Wood Porcelain
- Measurements: Tray: 15” L x 15” W x 1.75” H; Rectangular Insert: 13.8” L x 7” W x 1.5” H; Square Inserts: 6.5” L x 7” W x 1.5” H
- Care & Use: Tray: Hand wash; Stone Inserts: Dishwasher safe
- Designer: Josh Owen
- Introduced: 2021
- UPC: 672275009011
Josh Owen is an internationally renowned industrial designer, educator, and author. He is the president of his eponymous design studio, Josh Owen LLC, and is the Vignelli Distinguished Professor of Design and Director of the Vignelli Center for Design Studies at The Rochester Institute of Technology. Owen's projects are produced by major manufacturers and have won many awards. His work is included in the permanent design collections of the Centre Georges Pompidou, the Chicago Athenaeum, the Corning Museum of Glass, the Denver Art Museum, the Musee des beaux-arts de Montreal, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the National Museum of American Jewish History and the Taiwan Design Museum. He is the author of the book Lenses for Design and the forthcoming book Design for Study.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';