3 Piece Square Serving Set
Nambé's Square Platter, a Richard K. Thomas design, in 1956 became the first Nambé piece recognized by New York's Museum of Modern Art and is now in its permanent collection. Even more impressive: you can cook a steak on it. Made with Nambé's unique, signature metal alloy, this tray can withstand extreme heat, on top of the stove or in the oven. It retains the heat, too, making it an excellent platter for serving sizzling fajitas, spanakopita, or myriad other entrees and finger foods. It's equally useful chilled; just place it in the freezer until you're ready to serve.
- Set Includes 1 each: 11" Square Platter, 9" Square Platter, 6" Square Accent Tray
- Made from Nambé Alloy
- Handwash; Dry Immediately
- Materials: Nambé Alloy
- Measurements: Large Platter: 11" Medium Platter: 9" Accent Tray: 6"
- Care & Use: Handwash;Dry Immediately
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';